As an Estates & Companies’ Development Associate, Teresa primarily serves as Senior Project Manager and her responsibilities span over all phases of the development process including overseeing the entitlements from the inception of a project, through the design with architects and engineers, and all construction related activities for the company’s multi-family developments.
Additionally, Teresa handles the following actions – contracts, bid process, budgeting, etc.
Teresa has been with Estates for over 10 years and her portfolio consists of the management and development of over 600 units for multiple projects with a value of 111 million.
Teresa has her MBA from the University of South Carolina and also has a Bachelor degree in Management, Marketing, and International Business. Teresa is also an active member of ULI that serves on the Midland’s Executive Committee as well as member of the HBA of Columbia.
- Manages development projects for a successful Property Development and Management Firm with a portfolio of over 111 million.
- Works closely with the President of the company, architects, and contractors to deliver high quality properties for investors.
- Coordinates projects and handles the scheduling of subcontractors, special orders, and facilitates communication with purchasers and monitors questions to ensure the project runs smoothly.
- Responsible for managing the interior design and overseeing the selections for all properties.
- Responsible for pricing and investigating construction materials for the job and performing cost analysis to determine which items best fit the budget.
- Performs research on potential properties and assists with proposals for acquisition.
- Assists with the marketing function for new developments and coordinates marketing materials for the sales division.
A MILLION PIECES & PARTS - THATS WHAT STANDS BETWEEN A PROJECT AND SUCCESS.