- Assists with the operations of the apartment portfolio, including monitoring the guidelines of all local, state and federal laws and regulations for each community.
- Katy has 15 years of experience in management of apartment communities.
- Licensed real estate broker in South Carolina, and North Carolina
- Graduate of The University of South Carolina with a double major in Marketing and Human Resource Management
- Enjoys spending time with her family and being competitively active and outdoors.
- Responsible for training and support of new and current on-site associates in policy, procedure, and AMSI/Entrata management software.
The privilege to be trusted with people’s homes is a motivating and rewarding opportunity.