- A values-driven leader with experience in the development, management, & financing of Multi-Family for sale and for rent communities.
- A Development Associate, Visionary, & Financial & Risk Manager for Estates and Companies, a residential & commercial real estate development, management, & investment firm specializing in Multi-Family apartments & condominiums throughout the Southeast.
- Highly involved in the development, financing, & management of Multi-Family.
- Successfully placed over $79 million dollars of construction & permanent financing over the last 5 years through the most recent economic downturn.
- An active member in Urban Land Institute serving on ULI South Carolina’s Midlands Executive Committee & the Implementation Committee for the Midlands South Carolina Reality Check.
- Maintains an active membership in the National Apartment Association, the National Association of Homebuilders, Multi-Housing World, & the National Multi-Housing Council.
- A Cum Laude Graduate of Clemson University’s Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Science& Management with a minor in Business.
- Strategic Planning & Decision Making
- Creative Problem Solving
- Finance & Risk Management
- Personnel Management
- Business Development
DEVELOPMENT IS AN EXERCISE IN CREATIVITY FROM THE DEAL DOWN TO THE DESIGN.