Real Estate Development, Management, & Investment
- A relationship driven leader with more than 30 years of commercial real estate banking experience.
- A Development Partner of Estates and Companies, a residential & commercial real estate development, management, & investment firm specializing in Multi-Family apartments & condominiums throughout the Southeast.
- Highly involved in the canvassing of development opportunities throughout the Southeast by way of site selection, due diligence, underwriting, risk management, financing, and the entitlement processes.
- Most recently, Pearce served as a Senior Vice President Regional Credit Supervisor for Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and was responsible for a credit portfolio worth $5.3 billion. In this position, he led a team of six credit supervisors supporting the Mid-Atlantic and Washington DC.
- Prior to his transition to Wells Fargo in 2006, Pearce worked for Wachovia Corporation for more than 23 years.
- A Graduate of Clemson University’s Bachelor of Science degree in Economics & the Young Executives Institute at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- The strong allegiance to those his serves is illustrated in his commitment to his alma mater where he has served the Vice President of the Board of Directors for Clemson University’s Real Estate & Land Stewardship Foundation; the Director on the Advancement Board of Real Estate Development at Clemson University; & the Chairman of the Board for the Master of Real Estate Development.
- A family values driven leader that enjoys time well spent with his wife, two daughters, & son.
- Finance & Risk Management
WHEN A PLAN FITS PROPERLY IT CAN LIFT AN ENTIRE COMMUNITY.